Saturday, June 18, 2016

Denmark

I am travelling by myself now, missing Tisa, my travelling buddy. But, it is exciting as well.
Okay, here is my experience so far as a single-short-asian-female-among tall people- traveller. I have four bags with me this time, seems that I have forgotten how to travel light. I promise myself I will use all items I bring.
My baggage when leaving from Jakarta. Tisa took the photo before I left.
Waiting in Dubai airport to catch the next flight to CPH.

As a short person, I am lucky because I can fit perfectly with any seats in the plane or train. I have enough space for my legs. But, I can't reach high compartments, this is when sometimes i have to rely on other's help.
When arriving Copenhagen Airport (CPH), I first got some Danish Krona withdrawn from ATM. It is nice using CIMB extra because they don't charge fee.
My bags were 13 kg and 7 kg. They didnt feel heavy yesterday, but they do now.
Weather was good in my first day here, not as cold as I thought.
I was very happy to see my bag. The experience not having my bag because it got left behind makes me grateful whenever my bag get to the airport at the same time as me.

From Copenhagen, I took a train to Àarhus which apparently cost me around IDR 1,7 mills. My first expense in Denmark though, was Lebara sim card for Denmark number.
In Aarhus I was couchsurfing.
Copenhagen Central station from coach 82.
 
Leaving the station heading towards Aarhus.

No comments:

Post a Comment