Saturday, April 30, 2011

Seoul, first look!

Sunday, 17 April 2011

The first thing i did when i woke up was opened the window and looked outside. I saw cherry blossom!!!! So beautiful. But also the chill of the wind made me realise that i have to wear jacket outside. No problem, i have my new jacket :p.
Cherry blossom! My dream finally came true to see this flower with my own bare eyes.

So, that day i went to Jongmyo Shrine, then Changgyeong Palace. Both entry fees i don't know because my friend paid for us : D. These are must visit destinations. The Palaces!!!

We went around the city, to Myeongdong, a market street, more for fashion.


Because of my friends generosity, i could eat proper and healthy food. But since only one person (Tisa) who liked meat so much (if it's in cartoon you can definitely see her saliva's dripping), the food we ordered wasn't finished. Then Ilhwan ordered bibimbab (or something like that), and everyone ate it up! Yuumy! Safe bet, order this food, kind of fried rice with sea weed.
What made me amazed was that i could eat kimchi for free and as much as i wanted to!!!!! KIMCHI!!!!!
The rice wine was also nice, stronger than Balinese rice wine (brem).
Our lunch, 29.000 krw.

In this first day, while we went around a tradtional market, seeing parts of pigs' body, i found something that i really wanted to have, Korean traditional clothes, HANBOK!  (KRW 100.000). Well, i couldn't resist not to buy. So i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment