Sunday, May 6, 2012

Letter for Future Bestfriend of Life

Dear love,


My want of your presence means that i cannot take pleasure in anything until i hear from you. Time hangs heavily.
I have a great desire to know how you have done.
For your prosperity and health I prefer and desire more than my own.
And although i know your absence is never without great need, still, love and affection compel me to desire your presence.
Thus, love makes me set aside my own convenience and pleasure for you at whose hands I am going to receive so much love and goodness that words cannot express it.
I always hope for your good health, though I anxiously await the joyous news of your success of your great venture for finding me here for which i offer daily prayers.
I long for your return back to my heart.
I commit you to God's care and governance that you will not get lost in your quest to find me.


By your soon-to-be bestfriend, wife and mother of your children,


Putri

No comments:

Post a Comment